Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Servings and Times
Cups of Fruits and Vegetables Per Person: 2.0
Ingredients and Preparation
- Combine plums, berries, cinnamon, and red wine in saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Whisk cornstarch with ½ cup water. Add to soup and cook, stirring until thickened.
- Add sugar to taste.
- Cool. Discard cinnamon then puree in electric blender.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- To serve, portion soup into shallow bowls. Add small scoop of low-fat frozen yogurt to the center of each bowl and garnish with mint, if desired. (Note: Frozen yogurt is not included in the Nutritional analysis per serving.)