Serving Size 1 piece
Total Fat 5 g
Saturated Fat 2 g
Cholesterol 11 g
Sodium 380 g
Ingredients and Preparation
Cooked lasagna noodles, (in unsalted water) ½ pound
Mozzarella cheese, part-skim, grated ¾ cup
Cottage cheese, fat free 1½ cups
Parmesan cheese, grated ¼ cup
Zucchini, raw, sliced 1½ cups
Tomato sauce, no salt added 2½ cups
Basil, dried 2 teaspoons
Oregano, dried 2 teaspoons
Onion, chopped ¼ cup
Garlic 1 clove
Black pepper 1/8 teaspoon
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with vegetable oil spray.
- In a small bowl, combine 1/8 cup mozzarella and 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining mozzarella and parmesan cheese with all of the cottage cheese. Mix well and set aside.
- Combine tomato sauce with remaining ingredients. Spread a thin layer of tomato sauce in the bottom of the baking dish. Add a third of the noodles in a single layer. Spread half of the cottage cheese mixture on top. Add a layer of zucchini. Repeat layering. Add a thin coating of sauce. Top with noodles, sauce, and reserved cheese mixture. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes. Cool for 10-15 minutes. Cut into 6 portions.